First-Time Admissions Requirements
2. Submit a $25 nonrefundable fee for processing the application.
3. Send an official high school transcript, or the General Educational Development (GED) assessment, to Victory University’s Registrar’s office. If you are still in high school, submit a transcript with your grades and credits completed thus far.
4. Submit the score report of the American College Testing (ACT) program or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). Reports should be no more than three years old at the time of enrollment.
5. Take the ACT or SAT and request that an official report be sent to VU.
6. Send a final high school and/or college transcript prior to enrollment at VU if you are currently enrolled in high school or college.
7. Complete an Immunization form and provide to the Office of Admissions prior to registration.
8. Additional items and information may be requested of the applicant by the Office of Admissions.
9. Click here to view scholarship information.