Students desiring to transfer credits from a junior college, college, trade school, or university are welcome to apply for admission to Victory University. To be considered a transfer student, an applicant must have completed at least twelve (12) transferrable credit hours at their accredited institution. If less than twelve (12) transferrable credit hours were earned, the applicant must also fulfill the freshman application requirements in additional to the transfer student requirements.
All transfer students must submit to the following criteria in order to be reviewed for acceptance to VU:
2. Submit a $25 nonrefundable processing fee.
3. Send an official transcript to VU from every previously attended colleges, post-secondary schools, or credit-by-examination testing (e.g., CLEP or AP). A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale is required for regular admission. Official transcripts must be mailed directly to the Office of Registrar. You can request to have your credits evaluated at any time in the admissions process, whether you have unofficial or official transcripts.
4. Send a final college transcript prior to enrollment at VU if you are currently enrolled at another institution.
5. Transfer students may be requested to submit to a COMPASS writing placement test for English and Math placement regardless of previous coursework taken at any other college or university.
6. Complete an Immunization Form and submit to Admissions Counselor prior to registration.
7. Additional items and information may be requested of the applicant by the Office of Admissions.
Applicants are encouraged to initiate the admissions process as soon as possible. Upon receipt of all documents required during the admissions process, the student’s application is evaluated by an Admissions Counselor. Review of an applicant’s transferrable GPA from high school or any previous postsecondary work is given consideration; ACT or SAT scores are considered as well as other documentation submitted during the admissions process. Failure to submit required documents before semester start dates may delay your admissions process. When ordering transcripts, please allow 5-7 business days from the date ordered for admissions to confirm receipt of those transcripts.
For additional information about Admissions or Victory University, please see Victory’s Academic Catalog.
Transfer of Credit
Academic credits earned at one or more institutions of higher education may not transfer to another college or university as expected. Therefore, the State of Tennessee requires full disclosure of the nature or risk associated with the transfer of academic credits. See 49-7-144 Disclosure of Transferability of Credit from Chapter 7 Postsecondary and Higher Education Generally of Title 49 Education Law. Click here to view the Disclosure of Transferability of Credits.