Current Students

Student Finance Center

The Student Finance Center is for Current Students and is located in the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.

  • Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid Eligibility (See Catalog)
  • Financial Aid Refund Policy (See Catalog)
NBS Payment Plan
  • Click here to access the NBS payment plan log in.

All students are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each Academic Year they are applying for Financial Aid. You can do so at The Federal School Code number for Victory University is 009982.