Student Finance Center
The Student Finance Center is for Current Students and is located in the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid Eligibility (See Catalog)
- Financial Aid Refund Policy (See Catalog)
NBS Payment Plan
- Click here to access the NBS payment plan log in.
- Appeal for Continued Federal Aid Eligibility
- 2011-2012 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2011-2012 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2010-2011 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2010-2011 Independent Verification Worksheet
- Drug Conviction Worksheet
- Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- 2012-2013 Summer Financial Aid Application
- Request for IRS Tax Transcript
- Non-Tax Filer – Dependent (Dependent Student Non-Tax Filer’s Statement Verification Documentation Request Form)
- Non-Tax Filer – Independent (Independent Student Non-Tax Filer’s Statement Verification Documentation Request)
- Non-Tax Filer – Parent (Parent Non-Tax Filer’s Statement Verification Documentation Request)
All students are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each Academic Year they are applying for Financial Aid. You can do so at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The Federal School Code number for Victory University is 009982.