In cooperation between the colleges, Excelsior Community College and Victory University have recognized each other’s high standards of quality for education and willingness to support continued student growth. To maximize student potential and opportunities, an Articulation Agreement between the colleges strengthens the seamless transition to students from an associate’s degree to the bachelor’s degree level.
Excelsior Community College graduates who meet admissions requirements at the time of transfer will be guaranteed admissions into a bachelor’s degree at Victory*. Victory University may transfer up to 88 lower division community college credits into the bachelor’s degree program.
Each May, Victory University will choose one Excelsior Community College student who is admitted to a bachelor’s program to be awarded a full-tuition scholarship. This scholarship will cover all tuition for the remainder of a students undergraduate program. Students who graduated from Excelsior Community College with a 2.0 cumulative GPA are encouraged to submit a Victory application for admission, a copy of a transcript showing proof of degree and GPA, and an essay on why he/she should be awarded the scholarship and how he/she will plan to support their community with the degree once complete.
Complete one of Victory’s fully online degrees in:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Christian Ministry
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Click here to view the master transfer list.
Education for Advancement (EFA) works in partnership with Victory University to provide a range of recruitment and support services to online students across the Caribbean region. From its local office in Kingston, EFA will assist students through the admissions process and provide ongoing access to customer service staff, local and regional activities. This will ensure your online learning experience is a great one. For more information call 1.876.906.0571 or email email@example.com.
* Education licensure students are excluded from this allowance. In addition, transfer students must take 6 credits of Bible/Theology courses. These credits apply towards degree requirements.